Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My Fur Babies

Trouble and her favorite position


Mahlee and my computer bag, I have to take a bit of her to work with me each day. 


 Bismarck looking for water.


Mahlee in her favorite spot, the bunkbeds.


Kit and Tiger, long time buddies the two that started this collection.


Suzie, my miss priss.


Trouble and another one of her favorite poses.


Suzie and Tinker, they are fast friends, I got them in the same year.


These cats have got to be just the sweetest cats ever, they all get along for the most part and they all have their partners and very distinct personalities.  When I am down or stressed they can always pull me out of it.

Living in a FEMA  Trailer is not easy for them as there is not much space to run and play I can't wait to be able to give them more space.  They are coping just like I am but wow do they get into everything.

No comments: