Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Early July, 2011,  Waiting for the water to recede

My old bedroom, July 19, 2011 first day I got to go back in my house

This is looking into my kitchen and dining room

Finally down to the studs

Windows in, boards on, and all wrapped up.


FEMA Trailer living

FEMA dining and kitchen area

Bathroom

Wow it has been a year since I have posted anything, let me just say 2011 is a year I am so glad to say ADIOS, GOODBYE, GOOD RIDDENS, too, between snow in Jan, Feb, Mar, rain April, May, then along came the FLOOD in June, from July thru Dec is just a BLURRR. We camped at friends, then a campground that turned ickky really fast then to the Kelly Inn which was awesome until we had to vacate due to the Hostefest, and then finally into a FEMA Trailer which isnt all that bad except it is small and then when the pipes freeze that is truely no fun.  We are survivors and true North Dakotans, we will conquer anything that comes our way lol I hope...

No comments: